Naomi had her first school performance last month. It was so cute!! It was blazing hot and, yeah, some kid is crying the whole time and then she gets completely blocked by some other kid who stood right in my frame but you get the gist. Toddlers! Grrr. :) Frankly, she seemed a little baffled by the whole experience but, oh, did she look cute! In 6 months it's going to be great to see her perform cause she is one outgoing kid! Here's a short clip:
After performing she tried watermelon for the first time (loved it!)
And played on the swings.
Ate more food.
And hugged the doggie her Godmother gave her as a present.
She is so cute in those photos, but the video gives me an error message. :-) I haven't had error messages before, so I thought maybe something was wrong with it.
3 comments:
She is so cute in those photos, but the video gives me an error message. :-) I haven't had error messages before, so I thought maybe something was wrong with it.
i don't know why you are getting an error message...? maybe try again?
OMG I almost died from a sugar-overload watching that video!!!
Post a Comment