3.15.2010

My Weekend in (mostly) Pictures

My cousins came to visit me! We had so much fun playing with all the toys they brought me!
Mommy dressed me for church but then we didn't go. She didn't leave enough time to factor in a baby (me). She realized she had only enough time to get there and not enough to visit the nursery and pack a diaper bag, etc. Maybe next week.I wanted a snack so mommy gave me some of the pasta she had prepared for dinner. It turned into a sensory experience for me. Fun!I tried on some of the clothes my cousins brought me. I loved the hat! Since I didn't eat the pasta mommy gave me some Cheerios. I love Cheerios! I held my new coat up so I could see my plate better. I wanted more Cheerios. I held my plate up to give mommy a clue but she took my plate and put it in the sink! The nerve of her! I was so upset. I didn't realize it was just before dinner. I got over it pretty quickly and played with some plastic containers. It was fun stacking them. I put them back when I was done. Mommy was proud of me.
Dinner was spaghetti with the same pasta. I loved it. Mommy fed me but I insisted on holding the spoon when she was done so I could lick off every last bit. You know what? While I was eating I noticed mommy had a cat on her shirt. She was wearing some Halloween shirt in March. I don't know why. Maybe I take up a lot of her time and she just grabs anything to wear in the mornings. Anyhoo, I looked at it and she said cat and did the sign. I signed it back to her. She was so happy! She clapped and clapped so I did it again and again.

It was a rainy weekend here but I had fun!!

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

what GREAT pictures!! So glad you two are home together and enjoying this time!

Melissa said...

Simply Beautiful, Congratulations.

Melissa said...

It's so nice to see you momming it up! Wearing Halloween shirts in March? You must be a mom! ;) Cute pictures, Laura.

kn said...

so fun to see and read!
you're rockin toddler hood girl.

QB said...

So cute. Congratulations. She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL PICTURES! LYRICAL WORDS!
SO EAGER TO SEE (AND HUG) YOUR (OUR) BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!!! COME! M&D

Barbara said...

That tantrum shot is priceless. Thanks.