3.17.2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I dressed her in this and took her to school today. Everyone fawned all over her of course. Funny thing, when I opened the door to my Kindergarten class, the kids just stared at us for a good 15 seconds before someone shouted my name. It cracked me up because I am sure they thought she was a leprechaun!

7 comments:

Robynhood said...

Happy st. Paddy's day to you too little shamrock girl!! You are so darn cute in your little green outfit!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! You can almost see how much more expression is in her face in such a small amount of time.

Blessings for you and your family!

Bennett said...

lol! that is funny!

aww she looks so cute in all her green!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a little darling. I love your blog it is so real. Dont worry
you are doing fantastic and you are on crash course to motherhood.

Anonymous said...

we love our little leprechaun!!!
G'mom and Aunt S.

StefB said...

Beautiful picture -- What a smile Naomi is wearing with her green! (Or should I call her Almaz? Or both?)

Stefanie

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button. :)

Sen