the adventure begins
so sweet and cute! sorry we cld not hook up for coffee in ET but I can't wait for you to get back to hear a/b your trip and see all the wonderful pictures of mommy and daughter!!!!
Almaz is such a cutie. Her beautiful eyes will keep her out of trouble. Watch out!!! LOLSen
Oh, so sweet!Stefanie
aww... I love her double chin :)
Oh that little sweet face!! Can't wait to see a picture of her in your arms :)Cori
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so sweet and cute! sorry we cld not hook up for coffee in ET but I can't wait for you to get back to hear a/b your trip and see all the wonderful pictures of mommy and daughter!!!!
Almaz is such a cutie. Her beautiful eyes will keep her out of trouble. Watch out!!! LOL
Sen
Oh, so sweet!
Stefanie
aww... I love her double chin :)
Oh that little sweet face!!
Can't wait to see a picture of her in your arms :)
Cori
Post a Comment