5.09.2011

Update

Thanks for all the what to do with the blog input. I will continue to blog as I love writing and recording our lives together but still not sure how. Will I go private? Possibly. I tried Wordpress in the past and wasn't a fan. It was too complicated for me, but if someone could help me figure it out and personalize it like I want, I will probably use it so some posts could be protected. But I still don't know. All I do know is I am waaaay too busy to think about my blog direction right now, so for now I will continue posting as usual.

To give you an idea of how crazed my days are, listen to what I did Friday on my day off. Check out this productivity:

1. Woke up, got Almi dressed and fed. Took a shower and dropped her at daycare.
2. Went to CVS and picked up a gift card for Almi's teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week.
3. Went to first doctor's appt. He ruled out the big C! YAY!! In fact, he said that based on all my recent testing he has no diagnosis and no reason to have any concerns and I can feel comfortable and confident about traveling abroad with no concerns about my health.
4. Went to second doctor's appointment (mammogram... ouch!!)
5. Went to another CVS to find a card for teacher.
6. Dropped off gift card at school and Xeroxed my FBI prints for readoption.
7. Went to post office and mailed off check and FBI prints to homestudy agency.
8. Went to bank to deposit checks.
9. Ordered my graduate school transcripts for my new job.
10. Went to the Apple store to get a new keyboard for my computer and purchased a back up hard drive for all my data.
11. Went to the optometrist and ordered new glasses and sunglasses.
12. And made it back to the daycare at 5:59, one minute to spare!!

In other news I tried a hairstyle.

Cute, huh? Too bad more than half the rubber bands broke before I could even drop her off at daycare! Oh well, it was cute for an hour.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fab Mothers day, it was so well deserved. I am so pleased to hear you have decided to continue your blogging because I love your blog it is so real. Also when I see a picture of Almi smiling it reduces my stress levels so much. She is a doll.

Take it easy with the move preparation and don't over do it.

D

Anonymous said...

Hi from Ireland!
I love your blog.
I am in the exhausting waiting process
of adoption and so your blog is an inspiration!
Keep Blogging!

annie

Anonymous said...

Yay!-Tonya

Anonymous said...

I will MISS your blog if you go private SO MUCH! :o) But will certainly understand. I am oh so so so curious about which country you are moving to and how things will go. You are a true inspiration, doing what I hope to do at some point, but am too chicken to do! I will continue relishing in your story as long as you keep it public :o) - and if you go private with invitees, I hope I will be one of those, although again, as an anonymous responder, if you don't invite me, I will completely understand. Good luck with everything :o) Leo

JJ said...

Very happy you'll continue blogging. You can make it private and ask for email addresses for access. I will gladly give mine and I love reading up on you and your little girl.