3.02.2009

Yay! Snow!

I woke up and checked the forecast.
Yes! The predictions were correct!
I love being a teacher!


I made some fresh-squeezed o.j.

and hit the blogs.

It's going to be a good day.

Btw, I've lost 7 pounds and I finally got an email from my SW saying he did change my homestudy the way I wanted. :-)

11 comments:

Julie said...

Happy snow day! It seems that you are looking longingly at that sushi you gave up for lent. (;

Julia said...

Good times, good times.

I occasionally am jealous of teachers. This is one of those times (summer is another one). Other times, not so much.

Single PAP said...

lol - looking at the sushi! so true!
and, yeah, i love teaching for the vacations... ha!

Jennifer said...

I so wish I could've stayed home monday... glad you had a good day.

Christie said...

Ok girl...come over and make me some of that juice! Looks so good...reminds me of Ethiopia - when we got fresh squeezed juice every morning for breakfast...to die for!

Big hug

cb

hazel said...

This post is full of all kinds of good news :-)

Bennett said...

HMMMM....

I love being a teacher too, I was out that same day. I live in Jersey


I did nothing but watch the snow come and disappear.
LOL

Adopting1Soon said...

Lucky duck!

Hey, how do you take a profile picture of yourself drinking OJ?

Adopting1Soon said...

Hey what's going on with your blog??

We had snow predicted today (4/13//09) so when I saw this post I thought it was a current post.

You didn't erase all your posts since early March did you?

Single PAP said...

huh??? no! it's all here. don't scare me like that!!

Single PAP said...

just hold the camera out and snap!