

For the nursery, though, I'm thinking a tree. Modernwallgraphics has this which I like a lot.

Or maybe I won't do a tree at all. I found this on Project Nursery. I like this, too, and I wouldn't have to repaint as she got older.

Does it make sense to look at bedding first? Hmmm.
Which comes first the paint or the bedding?




7 comments:
Get the bedding first, you"ll match up your paint to that plus it's hard to find bedding you like.
I agree - go for the bedding first.
I like both pictures but I'm partial to the tree as I'm still considering one for my nursery.
i love the modern wall graphics... also what nabe of dc do you live in?
I'm pretty unconventional so I just go with the flow. In my humble opinion, it may make it easier to start with the bedding though since it may narrow your choices in paints, etc.
The whole process is exciting though so make sure you enjoy it.
I agree - bedding first, paint/graphics to match. Can't wait to see what you decide. Clifford looks awesome, btw.
Okay, you're an incredible artist! I love the tree, but the graphics of the other wall are pretty spectacular. Happy painting!
Wow, these are cool! And, I painted first, and then went bedding, but it was HARD :)
Post a Comment