Someone was an adorable doggie for Halloween.

Her daycare had a parade and Halloween party.

There was a little parade around the playground at 3:15. My kids aren't dismissed until 3:45 but two teachers were kind enough to let me split my class (one took bus riders, one took walkers) and I scooted out early just in time to watch my little Doggie in the parade. She wasn't really sure what to make of it.


She spotted me.
Mommy!


As usual, someone walks to the beat of her own drum. She wasn't really feeling the parade and wanted to walk off on her own.

Her teacher had to take her hand and guide her.

Then we went back to her classroom for her party. It was fun.. except when her teachers made me feel guilty for not letting her eat everything. No cheese curls? No cookies? Yeah, everything pretty much had dairy in it. I did break down and let her eat some of it after she finished the vegan cookies I brought for her and I have learned for next time to bring her a nice selection of treats.


They gave the kids tattoos. Cute!



After the party, we were both so wiped out. All I could do was take her by the house she is obsessed with, make dinner and crash.

I love this house, too, because they go all out for the holidays but in such a tasteful way. No ghosts and tombstones but still Halloween-y. And every holiday has amazing decorations. I dream of being this type of mom (though I am pretty sure a gay couple lives here)-- the one who decorates the house inside and out for each holiday. How cool would that be? At this point, I just hope I can at least get around to carving our pumpkin!

Maybe next year we will go trick or treating! Now what to do with that costume? Does it really only get one wear?
5 comments:
Of course she looks adorable, but her expressions during the parade are what really killed me!
Stefanie
She is darling. I am a long time reader but have never posted. I get all teary-eyed looking at her pics and seeing how happy she is. She's a beautiful little girl and I am very impressed with how well you are handling being a single mom. Major props to you!
I, second what the other posters wrote. ROCK on with your bad self. LOL!!! :)
Sen
u can add it to her dress up chest/box..... so that you can get more use out of the costume, also, I love all the pics, but dang, she is too dog on cute in that last one!!!!! stunning!!!!
AAAWW!! What a sweet puppy!!
I'm saving Biset's costume for her dress up box (which she doesn't have yet).
Did you carve the pumpkin? I didn't even get one this year...mommy fail.
Post a Comment