And a short video of my little athlete climbing out of the pool.
10.10.2010
Last Day at the Pool
One last day at the pool and I finally got the shot in her cute ruffled suit. We were one of only a few folks at the pool and it looks pretty funny with dried brown leaves on the pavement. Well, it is October! We're hanging on to our Indian Summer over hear cause, sigh... cold, frigid winter is on its way. Maybe we can sneak a vacation in somewhere in between. That would be nice. Here she is in all her chubby adorableness!





And a short video of my little athlete climbing out of the pool.
And a short video of my little athlete climbing out of the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This is too cute. I love the video. I think you have a little swimmer on your hands.
I love all your updates and pics of Almi. I must become a better blogger like you
Post a Comment