I bought this rocking horse for
Almi months before she came home. It was to be a Christmas gift but when the contractors were here redoing the basement I had to move everything out and somehow it ended up in her room. I planned on hiding it but that never happened and although it would have been a great gift, it's so fun to her enjoying it now. She absolutely loves it!
She calls it "Neigh". When she walks by her room and sees him, she says, "Hi, Neigh!!!"
She loves to ride it. "Whee! Whee!"

She talks to him.

She dresses him up.

She shares him with her friends. Here you can see her letting a book get a chance to ride him. :)

She gives him hugs.

And kisses.

They have a special bond.

He makes her very happy. Sweet Neigh.
4 comments:
I love this! love it! reminds me of you and Raggedy Ann tho' with all these photos it seems so alive and touching.
That is too cute!!!!
Sen
OH MY GOD... Can't believe I 'found" you again. Remember me? I was Tasha from uzbekubet blog.
So glad you have a daughter. She's beyond beautiful. I also brought home my daughter almost a year ago from Kazakhstan. Cheers, Melissa
melissa!! wow! long time no hear from! i missed your blog after you shut it down. i'd love to read more and see your daughter if you have it up. please email me at lighow@ gmail. com
Post a Comment