the adventure begins
She is absolutely adorable.....I don't know what she'll think of you cutting up her pumpkin....it might be akin to putting her kitty in the washing machine!
oh no! i hadn't thought of that! well, we have four pumpkins so the others will escape the carving :)
hmmm...maybe she should see some other cut up pumpkins...maybe learn it's ok...m
Love the kissing pic! Geez, I better get a pumpkin pretty quick!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is absolutely adorable.....I don't know what she'll think of you cutting up her pumpkin....it might be akin to putting her kitty in the washing machine!
oh no! i hadn't thought of that! well, we have four pumpkins so the others will escape the carving :)
hmmm...maybe she should see some other cut up pumpkins...maybe learn it's ok...m
Love the kissing pic! Geez, I better get a pumpkin pretty quick!
Post a Comment