the adventure begins
holy smokes, if I lived in your state I would rent it! As it is I live in a 400 sq. ft. studio. Yours is much better!
What a great reno!
Nice!Your new tenant will love it. SenBTW-Tell Hazel and Biset hi. :)
Girl! That is awesome!!! It looks beautiful - now you just need a really cool renter!BTW - did you get my note about your makeover? Just wondering if that was a good option for you? I'd love to bling you out so let me know!cb
Post a Comment
4 comments:
holy smokes, if I lived in your state I would rent it! As it is I live in a 400 sq. ft. studio. Yours is much better!
What a great reno!
Nice!
Your new tenant will love it.
Sen
BTW-Tell Hazel and Biset hi. :)
Girl! That is awesome!!! It looks beautiful - now you just need a really cool renter!
BTW - did you get my note about your makeover? Just wondering if that was a good option for you? I'd love to bling you out so let me know!
cb
Post a Comment