Tami, that answer will cost you $12.50. J/k. They were putting Almaz on all her stuff and I told them to put Naomi but could call her Almi or Naomi. Her Ethiopian teahcer said she tells the kids she refers to herself as Almi (true) but I also don't think she (the teacher) was feeling Naomi too much. :). The other day when I dropped her off one of the little girls yelled,"Almi!". Too cute. But on her official stuff they do now write Naomi.
3 comments:
SO cute... and fabulous!!
Cute. Are they calling her Almaz or Naomi? I noticed on her artwork it says Almaz.
Tami, that answer will cost you $12.50. J/k. They were putting Almaz on all her stuff and I told them to put Naomi but could call her Almi or Naomi. Her Ethiopian teahcer said she tells the kids she refers to herself as Almi (true) but I also don't think she (the teacher) was feeling Naomi too much. :). The other day when I dropped her off one of the little girls yelled,"Almi!". Too cute. But on her official stuff they do now write Naomi.
Post a Comment