I was disappointed that I wasn't able to make it up there last year so I was beyond excited to get the opportunity to go there this summer. We (me, Almi, and the family) had so-o-o-o much fun. We relaxed and laughed, we went to the beach, we went to a flea market, we had people over for cocktails, we ate lobster rolls and homemade ice cream (well she didn't since she can't eat seafood or dairy), we even all watched a movie together as a family--which seems normal but we never do this so it must be included!
I had some time to read on the sunny back deck and paint some watercolors. Almi got to blow bubbles, go on the Flying Horses and go to The Black Dog. Fun times, I tell you. Fun times.
Let the pictures tell the story:






4 comments:
Great photos!!! Can't wait for our beach trip.
Becky
Yes. Great photos. Makes me miss the beach. My sister has been trying to get me up to MV for the last few years but I keep putting it off (mainly because it's a hike to get there). However, after looking at your pics I may take my sister up on her repeated requests next year.
Oh. and Almi always looks so pretty like the princess she is :-)
Looks like you are having a great time!!! Call us when you return.
I love the one of her with the bubbles and the one of her on the chair...they turned out super cute :)
Post a Comment