My girl is an animal lover! She especially loves "daaaaaawgieeeeeeeees". And that's probably because she can see dogs every day when they are out for their walks in our neighborhood. She will let me know every single time we pass one on the street. And every time she hears one bark. It's so cute. The other day I was reading her a book and she saw a goat with big thick horns chewing on a tin can and said with glee, "Dawgie!" Adorable. She also loves kitties. She likes to follow them around the house. I really want to get her a pet. Maybe I can start with a fish?
8.24.2010
Kitty!
My girl is an animal lover! She especially loves "daaaaaawgieeeeeeeees". And that's probably because she can see dogs every day when they are out for their walks in our neighborhood. She will let me know every single time we pass one on the street. And every time she hears one bark. It's so cute. The other day I was reading her a book and she saw a goat with big thick horns chewing on a tin can and said with glee, "Dawgie!" Adorable. She also loves kitties. She likes to follow them around the house. I really want to get her a pet. Maybe I can start with a fish?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
maybe a fish...perhaps next year a kitty? doggies are hard...maybe when she's six? (smile...)
M
OMG look at her face! she is just so peckin' cute I can't stand it. so much enthusiasm.
Post a Comment