I think this means she needs a doggie at home :-) I know they can be a little work at times cuz I have 2 of them. Israel likes feeding them (it's his job he took on & he gets mad if I do it) & he likes fussing w/ them when they try to take his snacks or are trampling over his toys while he plays. It's quite funny.
4 comments:
How freaking cute!! Great pictures!!
I think my son has his first crush. He smiled and laughed through that whole video. Cute!
I think this means she needs a doggie at home :-) I know they can be a little work at times cuz I have 2 of them. Israel likes feeding them (it's his job he took on & he gets mad if I do it) & he likes fussing w/ them when they try to take his snacks or are trampling over his toys while he plays. It's quite funny.
Love this video, Almi is just full of energy isn't she. :D Great dance moves!
Post a Comment