8.10.2010

Doctor Girl


I was working on the computer and the little one was entertaining herself with some of the things in the room (usually not her own toys). She started playing with my cell phone car charger and putting one end in her ear. It dawned on me she was pretending it was a stethoscope and the next thing I knew she was pulling me over to the futon to have me be her patient. I have modeled a number of ways to play things for her as she was without many toys in the orphanage (how to play with dolls, ride a bike, roll/throw/catch a ball, play with a tea set, etc.) but playing doctor was not one of them. I was very impressed. Perhaps they played in daycare or perhaps she just remembered her experience. I wonder if she will be a doctor one day. So fun to speculate.

3 comments:

InventingLiz said...

Cute! Elfe does this too - she likes to pretend to give me a shot!

Hey, send me an email, I seem to have lost your email address - I have an opportunity to make some $$$ from your blog that you might be interested in.

Eve said...

Awh, she is so cute. It must be awesome to speculate about the endless possibilities for your little one :D

Chrissy said...

I have been reading your blogs all summer but haven't had access to email! So glad things are going good-she is such a CUTIE!!

I LOVED your blog about being an AP!! thanks for being so honest!