1.04.2010

Updates..

I am so excited to find out that many of you are joining me choosing a word for the year. I have been keeping discipline in my mind as I make choices throughout the day and it really has been helpful.

I am also excited that many of you want to do the photography project as well! Please send me a link to your blogs or flickr accounts or wherever you are posting your photos so I can follow along.

Finally, if you are still reading... I GOT A COURT DATE!!! I have been assigned January 26th! If you wouldn't mind, please keep me and my little one in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks!

14 comments:

Jebena said...

Hooray-We're already thankful for passing on that date--I'm giving my praises to Him right now!!!!

(Smiling)...I'm so glad I decided to drink some hot lemon tea for this cold and check your blog tonight!!!!

Angela said...

Love your enthusiasm for life! You're personality is infectious right now. Congrats on the court date! Fingers crossed and prayers abound.

Bennett said...

I sure will! I saw your post on FB! and I also got a court date yesterday! Maybe we will be there at the same time, who knows. I have u marked on the calendar and I will be praying!

Celeste

InventingLiz said...

Yay for a court date! Sending good thoughts on that day!

Kelsey Hale said...

the 26th is my bday congrats!!!!

kn said...

oh girl you've been in my prayers for so long!

You have a court date!!!!!!

I'm thrilled, what news!

i'm with you on the word thing.
mine is joy/family. two things i negleted to be mindful of last year. both take discipline:-))

and once i get my camera fixed i'll start the photo project too!

great ideas!

Jennifer said...

WOW! Does a court date mean you are going?? Sorry I'm not up on the Ethiopia process. So excited that things are moving!!!!

Just sent you an email. Hope we can touch base soon.

veggiemom said...

So happy for you!!! Fingers crossed for the 26th!

Anonymous said...

OMG where have I been?!? You and I are thinking the same things but I hadn't checking in here recently!!

I love the idea of one word - in fact my FB post a few days ago solicited that very thing from folks and I got some good ideas.

And I really love the photography project idea! Wonder if I can join 365 late?

Christina said...

COURT DATE?! YAY! Fingers crossed!!

hazel said...

Big congrats on your court date! I hope you only need one of them.

Adopting1Soon said...

Ok, I take it back... 6 months from dossier completion to court date is NOT BAD AT ALL!

congrats!

Go IAG!

Shauna said...

Whaooo Hooo... Congrats on the court date.

Freda said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you! It won't be long now.