1.26.2010

Today Was Not Meant to Be

Well, as you can see from my new ticker, today was not meant to be the day. I prayed hard last night and I thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts & wishes. I got the call from my social worker this morning giving me the reason for the delay and she assured me that all the paperwork is in order and to plan on passing next time. New courtdate is Feb. 2nd!

9 comments:

Jebena said...

Write a note to baby-girl-sweetness expressing how today feels...one day when she's reading it, she'll never question your love for her!

((Hugging you from afar))

Chrissy said...

Awe! So sorry! But a week delayed isn't horrible...they really like us Mom's to wait! I will be praying for you!

one + one said...

I am sorry to hear the news, but so relieved to know that you can expect GOOD news one week from today.

Jocelyn said...

I am so sorry...but am so GLAD that it is right around the corner and not weeks away. You will be a mommy officially next week:-)Sending hugs your way.

veggiemom said...

So very sorry! I'm glad you weren't rescheduled so far out...even though a week is still too far. Fingers and toes crossed for the 2nd!!!

Robynhood said...

Ground Hog day it is!!! Looking forward to the good news on Feb. 2nd!

hugs to you,
Robyn and twinkle :)

InventingLiz said...

Sorry you didn't pass, sending good thoughts for the next court date!

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear this!! but happy to hear that court date #2 was scheduled so soon. keeping fingers and toes crossed for you...

kn said...

I love Jebena's comment. So sorry it wasn't yesterday. Hold on, we're with ya.