1.25.2010
I Can Hardly Breathe...
My case is going to be heard in court very soon. Someone thousands of miles away is getting ready to review my file and determine if this bright-eyed little girl is going to become my daughter. Become. My. Daughter. It's surreal to think that tomorrow I may be a mother. I am on pins and needles. It is out of my control. All I can do is wait and pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Sending postive vibes to Addis for you!! Will be stalking in the morning:-) YAY!!
Thinking of you and A and keeping my fingers crossed...
My lips thanked HIM for your precious gift before my hands touched the keyboard--Be Still Our Hearts!!!!
be still, our hearts...m
I said a prayer for you last night laura, hand in there.....it just a few hrs you will know something.
Celeste
You and she are in my prayers!
Saying a prayer for you now!!
Fingers crossed!!! Hope you hear good news soon!
I put your court date on my phone calender and it just popped up... so I rushed over here to see what was up...
Man, I remmeber the feeling. It was not that long ago, but I doubt I'll ever forget my court day. i went to work and held my phone in my hand the whole time. They were an hour late calling me and I feared the worst. Turned out the internet was down. Finally Alisa called Addis and then called me! The whole time my stomach was in knots. Everyone at work was stopping by for news and no news.... yet. Then it came! I was shaking.
GOOD GOOD GOOD LUCK. I'm sending prayers and vibes. Likely you will hear VERY soon now. I heard at 1pm our time.
PLEASE come here and tell us asap! And post pictures of your beautiful daughter!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment