The movie is called Twist of Fate and I play Mrs. Cromwell, a wealthy woman who hires a private investigator, Griffin (played by my friend, Derek, the writer/director/producer/leading male) to trail her husband. I have two scenes. The one we shot one yesterday takes place in Griffin's home office where I get the proof in pictures that my husband is indeed cheating. It's about 3 lines and 1 minute on camera but I loved doing it! In a couple of weeks we shoot my second scene where I thank him for telling me the truth. Here are a few pictures from rehearsals:
These two pictures are from when Griffin tells Mrs. Cromwell that cheating is the norm and to basically get over it.
This last shot is Griffin talking to another actress, with Tim capturing it on camera.Twist of Fate will be broadcast on a local cable network and Derek is going to enter it into some film festivals. I can't wait to see it. I had so much fun and told Derek to keep me in mind for future projects. He said he would. Considering he's going to be the next Tyler Perry I need to hit the gym!!




3 comments:
I would like an invite please to see your acceptance speech at the oscars in a few years. I can say that I knew you when....
Glad you are enjoying your acting gig! A fun way to spend your time off...
:) Robyn
How fun!
BTW - You look wonderful! You really do. Which I'm thinking makes it difficult to lose a few pounds when you know you look good.
Congrats on the acting gig!
How exciting!! I want an invite to your future Hollywood/Oscar parties, too.
And I think you look fantastic, as always.
Maybe I'm insane too, because if I'm being honest I probably wouldn't have watched my diet either...
Post a Comment