Hey...just wanted to let you know you are number 4...2 were the same person and one was me :D Congratulations on the adoption process...I know 2 families who have adopted from Ethiopia, and I have adopted twin neices from GA. I think adoption is an really awesome thing. Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog...if you e-mail me your address, I'll send you something in the mail :D
7 comments:
love the photo! Hopefully only a few more of these will get posted before you refferal comes
:) Robyn
Yay! Love this post! Can you believe it - one month down. Congratulations!
let's brainstorm on fundraising.
other thoughts...
when we can talk...
love to you from moi.........
YAY!! What a fantastic picture. Congratulations.
Hey...just wanted to let you know you are number 4...2 were the same person and one was me :D Congratulations on the adoption process...I know 2 families who have adopted from Ethiopia, and I have adopted twin neices from GA. I think adoption is an really awesome thing. Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog...if you e-mail me your address, I'll send you something in the mail :D
spamama83@yahoo.com
The clothes are darling.
Hope your little girl is really really little!!!!!
moi
have they told you about how long it will be? sorry if you already mentioned that somewhere. i'm still catching up on my blog reading.
Post a Comment