7.12.2009

Clothes Contest

Look at all the great clothes I got for my baby girl!

5 dresses
2 pairs of shorts, 2 skirts

5 pairs of pants

3 pairs of overalls

5 outfits

3 pairs of shoes, a bathing suit, a hat

5 onsies/one piece outfits (including cute leotard/tutu combo!)

5 tops

7 jackets/sweaters

5 more dresses

and a snowsuit!


Now, guess how much I paid! First correct guess (of the exact amount) will get a surprise from me in the mail. It won't be big or expensive--I'm fundraising over here. This is just for fun! Just tell me if you want something crafty (I'm into scrapbooking so you know), something from my African travels or something baby/kid-related when you leave your comment. Don't forget your email address so I can contact you if you win. Contest ends at July 19, 2009 at 11:59pm.

Good luck!

7 comments:

Robynhood said...

Oh good, I get the first guess... My guess is hmmm... ummmm..... I know you are a bargain girl, so I am going to guess 35 dollars? I am sure that is way too low, but hey, I am just making a shot in the dark... Higher? Lower?? You have to start somewhere...

Robyn

hazel said...

I say $20 for the lot.

What a great haul, no matter the price.

Brenda said...

I could use a scrapbook. How about $42.50???

Adopting1Soon said...

Aha! The EBAY bug gotcha! I'm guessing 25.50.

And I'd like a special page for Charlie's scrapbook, made by you
;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say $15.00.
I think the last time you spent under $10.00 for those other items.

Sen

Shawn said...

Im gonna say $10. You seem to get really great bargains!

Chrissy said...

I must have missed your update that all your stuff got sent off!! Congratulations!! My dossier was sent to ethiopia july 1 so we are close!!!

CONGRATS!!