6.12.2009

I Beat My Own Deadline

I FedExed my dossier last night at 10:12pm.

I am done with the paperchase and now officially waiting for a referral!!

15 comments:

kn said...

Yay!!!!!!!

Congratulations! That is huge! You're giving me inspiration to keep slogging through!

Angela said...

Congratulations! I'm hoping we won't be too far behind you.

Robynhood said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!

I am excited for you! I will keep my fingers crossed that your referral comes soon!

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

WooHoo! Congratulations. Getting your dossier in is definitely one happy day. A big big thin gto check off the to do list.

hazel said...

YAAAYYYY!!!!! This is FABULOUS!

Congratulations on making it to this amazing part of your adoption journey. It may threaten your sanity at times, but it will just end up making you stronger.

I hope your wait is short and sweet and that we get to read your post about The Call very soon.

Jocelyn said...

YAY!!!!!

Tami said...

And then there was one! ME! LOL CONGRATS!

veggiemom said...

yippee!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! It's such a relief when all that paperwork is done!

Chrissy said...

YIPPIE!! We are almost at the same time!! I sent mine the end of May but I am guessing it is still getting looked over in the U.S. before being sent to Ethiopia!!

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the wait... I am wishing you Godspeed.

Robbin Hopkins said...

Congratulations! Its a huge step!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...

May GOD Bless you with a fast referral process.

Sen

pat2006 said...

Great News!!! I'm so happy for you. Love reading about your time in Ethiopia.