6.01.2007

How to Leave a Comment

Read to the end of the post.
You'll see a green block that says 'Hi! I'm Laura and this is my blog.'
Click where it says 'Comments'.
Type your comment in the box. Then scroll down to where it says 'Choose an identity.' If you don't have a Blog or a Google account, choose anonymous. Just be sure to sign your name to the comment so I know you wrote it!
Then click where it says 'Publish'.
Easy!
:-)

8 comments:

CFA said...

Hi,

I am an adopting mom and ended up on your website--how wonderful to be there! Any chance you would email me? I have a private question about something?

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Found you due to your comment on the blog fairy. Verna is wonderful. Welcome to the world of single-mom-dom. Lots of us have already made the decision to which you were wrestling, and are so glad we did. As someone who will probably never live abroad, i think it will be very interesting to read about your experiences.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor
mischiefandmermaids.blogspot.com

Mama of 5 said...

Hello,
You sent me an email about our daughter Lydia from Layla House. Do you still have pics of her? I would love to see them when you have time to send them.
Becky
camandbeck@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments on my daughter's hair! (I had just trimmed it after we got home from the Blog Union Beach day) I always hate to lose length on her hair, but it's so much healthier now.

I look forward to checking out your blog!

Jamie said...

I just discovered your blog and it's wonderful. My husband and I are considering adoption next year and I look forward to learning a great deal from your experience.

gbchange said...

Before becoming pregnant I planned to adopt as a single Mom. Funny what Life has in store.

The road may seem difficult and frightening but it is well worth the stumbles along the way. 14 years ago, I raised more than a few eyebrows when, in answer to an assumptive question or two, I would explain that I was a single Mom by choice (there is a good book by that name, b-t-w). No man, no woman, no worries. Just me and my baby.

Now that baby is in high school and I wonder where the time went. I don't think I could start from infancy, but I'd love to talk with you about adopting an older child (maybe 4 or so). I hear so many mixed messages about older adoption.

Anyway, hang in there and make your dreams come true.

Gayle

silvieon4 said...

My momma was born in Asmara! I am a rescued Bichon, so...I am really adopted. Love your blog.

Silvieon4.com

Monica said...

Hi Laura. I got your comment on my blog - I'm happy to hear you are enjoying it! I certainly cannot find the time to write as often as you...although with the economy slowing down now in Dubai, maybe I won't have to work so much?

I loved your pics from Ethiopia. I was very jealous. It sounded like an amazing experience.

It seems you are in the US? Where abouts are you? I couldn't find that on your blog.

Take care and I am sending positive thoughts for things to go your way with the adoption. You are an inspiring woman! I don't know you at all but just know that you are going to get all that you hope for!

Take care, Monica
http://monica-allwhowanderarenotlost.blogspot.com/