6.14.2007

mound of paperwork

In the mail today I got the packet of all the unfinished paperwork required for my DC Child and Family Services Home Study. It's a lot and my social worker included a deadline of one month before they will close my file. It can be reopened in the future but I guess I'll try to get it done.

I went out of the house today! Yeah! Second time in two weeks! :-) My handyman ran me on a few errands. I bought some paint and primer so I can paint my woodwork when I have more energy. I also got an estimate for the mudding and corner beading required to make the mess off the AC install look better. The guy said he can start tomorrow and that's almost more important than the cost. I just want to get all this dust out of my house!! I will probably go ahead and hire him. I hear he does excellent work and I need that after the shoddy workmanship the AC guy did with hanging the drywall. What else? Oh, I went for the closing for my HELOC. It's nice to know the money is there if I do decide to do my kitchen or basement.

Nothing much new going on here.... I'm a prisoner in my own home! Can't wait to heal and get back out there! :-)

No comments: