10.29.2009

Wow...

I asked friends, family and colleagues if they could donate things for my yardsale this weekend. Would you look at my living room!? I am so overwhelmed. I can not believe the amount of items I was given and to think several others said they would bring things tomorrow. I really think this is going to be a success! Pray for a sunny day!

10 comments:

Robynhood said...

Oh I wish I lived closer to you. there are things in that photo that would be coming home with me! Sending sunshine for your sale. I hope it goes well and you make lots of money. Hope things are going well for you! Looking forward to the day I get an email to say that you are a mommy. Hugs to you, Robyn :)

Jebena said...

Sending sunshine and lots of cash-carrying-no-haggling-ready-to-buy customers your way! PS...are you keeping the black stroller or is it for sale too?

Anonymous said...

You're in the money....
I hope you have a GREAT, sunny day and make a boat load of money.
How are the donation bags coming?

Sen :0

Single PAP said...

maclaren stroller is mine...purchased used from another single mom.

Anonymous said...

You're in the money....
I hope you have a GREAT, sunny day and make a boat load of money.
How are the donation bags coming?

Sen :0

Brenda said...

Praying for a sunny day and do you provide shipping? :-)

kn said...

hope you have lots of sun - and wish lived closer - i would have brought over a ton of stuff.

Good luck - hope you make lots of money.

Freda said...

Wow says it all. Post your yard sale on craig list. Good luck but I don't think you'll need it.

Single PAP said...

thanks everyone! sen, donation bags are just beginning to come together. got a few items but had to put that on the back burner for the yard sale. will focus on those next!

Adopting1Soon said...

Hey, can you keep some of that stuff for your daughter? In a way it's still a donation for your adoption... just saving money on toys you would buy later is all.


Good luck tomorrow1 I'll pray for sunshine!