10.01.2009

Thrift Store Thursday

On Sunday I decided to try a different Goodwill to see if there were some better items. I came across these. Well, actually, I peeked in where it said "employees only" to see what they hadn't yet priced and put on the floor and I spied these two chairs. Luck would have it that all furniture was half off so I got them both for only $15.00. They are in excellent condition. I am thinking about taking them into school to use at my classroom library for the year and when summer hits I can take them to my beach house... If I own a beach house by summer, that is! :-)

Here one is next to another chair on my porch (a gift which needs a fresh coat of paint)

The two together. Nice, huh?

1 comment:

kn said...

a beach house by summer - sounds like the title of a blog i would like to read! love the chairs! gotta love sally ann's!