When I got the referral last week I realized how much I still need to do to prepare. My agency says it's approximately 4 months from referral to travel. Yikes! That means if I get a referral soon I could be traveling by the end of the year! I wonder if I will have my daughter home by Christmas?? I sure hope so!!
That's soon! It sure lit a fire under me. I have tons of clothes and a stroller and some toys but that's about it! I don't have the important stuff done like having daycare lined up, a furnished nursery or a pediatrician! Time to get crackin'!
Wow... I could be celebrating Christmas with my daughter. That is so exciting to think about!
9.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
home for christmas would be soooo nice. i hope it's soon, soon, soon!
Crazy week it sounds like!! I had been behind on blogs and about fell off my chair with the last post;-) Your time is coming and it is VERY Soon!! I am rooting for home for Christmas!!
Your time is coming very soon.
I'm so excited for you. Keep us posted.
Christmas sounds GREAT.
Sen
That would be the best Christmas gift EVER.
Hey, I'm still thinking I have a slim chance to see my girl by then so we could be in ET at the same time! (or you could even be there before me, what with the snails place of the Canadian process...)
Holy cow!!! Go away for a couple of days and look what happens. Sorry the mixup in the referral. I hope you see your sweet babe's face soon and get to celebrate Christmas together!!!
I'm so hoping for Christmas, too! I'll just be excited to read the news of your referral, though. Better get shopping!
Oh man! So excited for you, that your referral is coming so soon. And a little envious. But mostly so excited! Wow, four months till motherhood. 2009 will be a year to remember regardless!
Our call came today, yours will come again soon.
I check your blog every day waiting for the news to arrive!!!!
Post a Comment