9.12.2009

3

Three months waiting for a referral.


People who don't even know I am #1 on the waiting list are starting to ask me when my daughter is coming home.

People I wouldn't expect to be excited about it, are.

Meanwhile, I have butterflies thinking about becoming a mom cause I think I will know who she is by the end of the month!!!!

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

7 comments:

kn said...

Really???
You are number 1!!!!!!

That is truly a delight to read!
I am so happy for you!
and i don't see how you could get some sleep
considering
but go get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

This part I think was the hardest for me. That waiting to find out who! I'm looking forward to your BIG news!!!

Shauna said...

ughhh.... i can't believe you are waiting so long. and i was mumbling and complaining at 1.5 months... really, i know people say this all the time, but really... its got to be soon!

Barbara said...

Holy (*#$. It only takes 4 months for referrals where you live??? Which state? Congrats by the way. Glad things are still rolling smoothly somewhere!

Chrissy said...

Wow!! I am so excited for you!! It probably won't be until the spring or early summer for me :-( it is very interesting to see how fast other agencies are able to work....wish I would have known!!

congrats!!

hazel said...

Month 3 - THIS IS IT!!

p.s. Yeah, I'm with you, Barbara - crazy ain't it!!

Jennifer said...

Hope it's VERY SOON! Every time the phone rings your heart will start racing.....so exciting!