9.14.2009

Dear Daughter,

I am soo excited to find out who you are little one.

Will you look like me? Will you be a happy baby? Will I be able to make you smile?

How old will you be? Will you like the name I give you? Will you even be a baby at all?

Will you be OK that it's just me and you for a while? I hope to find a daddy for you (for us) but I don't know if that will happen. Will you be OK if it's just you and me?

I am so looking forward to sharing my bed with you, snuggling with you, watching you learn and grow. I can't wait to take you to the beach, the pumpkin patch, to meet your grandparents and to celebrate your birthdays.

I have dreamed of all the things we are going to do together, just you and me. I love going to park and swinging on swings. I hope you do, too. I love doing crafts and taking pictures. I hope you enjoy making things and baking things and appreciate beauty and easily find joy.

I have many thoughts of what kind of girl you might be. Will you be strong-willed? Funny? Sweet? Introverted? Athletic? Will you be good at math?

My dear daughter-to-be... Mommy can't wait for you to arrive.

5 comments:

kn said...

this caught my heart. she's so very close. there is no - just - you are amazing and she will feel blessed. (keeping in mind she may not always show it:-))

Adopting1Soon said...

I have a feeling this week is going to be the week....


Make sure you email me immediately!!!

Adopting1Soon said...

BTW, I have tried to leave several comments over the past few weeks and this is the first time it's gone through. Don't know if it's my computer, or your settings...

Barbara said...

I think we should team up with all the other single bloggy moms and hand over one of our male friends to one of the others. If we keep rotating, I bet we could all find baby daddies :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey pie, this is soooo touching. I know it will be soon.
Love you so much and love my soon new grandbaby so much.

Guess who....