9.05.2009
Almost...
I got a referral this week. While considering accepting I received more information on her history. Next to the line 'siblings' was a name. No age. No indication of where this sibling was located. I questioned it. A few days later I learned that they'd need to be adopted together. I couldn't accept a referral of two children even if I was able because her sibling is outside of the range allowed on my homestudy. Oops, they said, sorry for the mix-up. I wasn't upset. My time is coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
you are close, very close and i know you feel it but i just have to say that you are an amazing woman and your child is fortunate to have you. i know their beginning was not fortunate i know that but their life is about to change and there are good and bad parents out there but you are amazing
i cannot wait to hear about your referral the one meant for you
hope your weekend is delightful
Oh Im sorry about that. Im sure it was a moment of excitement, and then to realize that you couldn't accept the referral. Good for you for not being upset at your agency for the mix up. Things like that do happen, and I think it shows alot about who you are to not be angry about them giving you a referral that wasn't correct. Your right...your time is coming!!!
Congratulations... Almost!!!
I bet your time is coming very very soon because they were already in process of matching you. Can't wait!
Good Lord, you handled that really well! I can't wait to read your post about the real thing.
Wow, that's exciting! It sounds like the NEXT appropriate girl is yours!!!
oh my gosh... you are SO close.... Therefore, I will congratulate you early for a referral that must be coming this week? next? soon nevertheless...
Yeah!! A true referral is on it's way!!
Post a Comment