I entered my second photography contest. The theme is the inauguration. I entered two photos, but one of them I can't identify the subject so it might get disqualified. The shot below is my second entry. It pales in comparison to the first but so as not to split the vote, I am asking for votes for this photo only. (I learned about splitting the vote in the 10th grade when I ran for class president. I was up against one of the girls in the "popular crowd" so my friends and I nominated another popular girl and split their vote. It worked... I won! I haven't won anything since so I am going to implement the same strategy. :) Please vote for me!

By the way, first place is $1,000 and in my mind I have already spent it so I need your vote! :-) Thanks!
click here(If the link doesn't work, go to fotoweekdccontest.org. Click on Peoples Choice and look for it...right now it's on p.2 but if you can't find it you can look for it by my name)
6 comments:
I voted. I love your other pic too.
That is a fabulous picture! Good luck with the contest!
I couldn't find your other picture, and I'm not sure which one to vote for since on the voting pages I can't find either one. Is your real name on them? I looked at pages 7, 8 and 9.
Voted!! Love the pic
I voted (do I get a sticker or something?).
Thanks for the comment!
Great blog
Pol x
Post a Comment