2.21.2009

SW/Black Boxes/Diet/Lent

Nothing new to post in the adoption world... my SW is missing in action. No phone call, no email, no nothing. Will work on the dossier anyway.

Meanwhile, have you checked out the black boxes gadget at the bottom of my blog? Click on it and it will ask you a series of choices and based on your choices eventually take you to a mystery blog you might enjoy. I have come across a number of very interesting blogs that way! If you arrived here via black boxes, would you leave me a comment telling me where you are from and what choices brought you here? ...if you can remember :-) I know I do it ten times in a sitting and would get them all mixed up! LOL Thanks!

Diet. As in change of diet. I am changing mine. I am tired of being fat. Tired of being tired. I went to the gym for the first time in 7 months last week and learned that I had gained 7 pounds! Not good. At that rate, I'll be obese in no time. Time to take action. But not just with weight loss from an aesthetic perspective, but weight loss and change of diet for overall health. I want to feel and look better. Lent is coming up, too, so it's the perfect time to make some changes. Lent, being a time to focus on prayer, fasting and almsgiving makes it the perfect time to begin a new eating plan. All weekend I have been online researching what eating plan will make the most sense for me. I want one that consists of a healthy, balanced meals where I will feel energetic, yet at the same time make positive changes in my overall health. I think I know what I will do and I will debut it on Wednesday.

No comments: