
Yay! I got a blog award! I started blogging almost two years ago and who knew there was such a huge blogging world out there?! I had no idea. And even though it's an enormous time sucker, I love blogging and reading other people's blogs! Thanks, Tami.
In order to receive this award, I have to list five addictions:
Hmm... let's see.
1. blogging!
2. taking pictures
3. facebook
4. The Bachelor
5. sugar
Yikes! No wonder I'm fat! lol :(
(note to self: learn how to get addicted to celery and exercise!)
Directions:
You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
So now I will pass the award on to:
1. Adopting1Soon~ You post relavant topics practically every day. How is that possible?
2. Kerri ~ adorable girls and interesting posts!
3. Christie ~ thought-provoking posts and a damn cute son!
Whoa. Five? Really? There are tons of blogs I read and love but without some sort of exchange with the author, I doubt they will post the award from some wacko stalker so I'll leave it at three. :)




5 comments:
yeah, the bachelor -- yum! i wish I'd tried out for that show!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
(we think he's pretty cute too...heh!)
Big hug!
Wow. Thank you!
So ... ummm, what do I do know? I guess I have to steal that award picture, huh?
Thanks, you made my day~!
I will get on this tomorrow. Beulah has EXPLODED my hits (she's SUCH a rock STAR!) so I'm letting her have her moment in the sun before pushing her down the page and reclaiming my rightful place as queen of my blog. Beulah has her own blog, for Pete's sake. Sheesh!
Thanks again though, I havn't forgotten :-)
hellooo?!
Post a Comment