Valentine's Day is a big deal in kindergarten & my room parent went all out. She came in the night before to decorate the classroom. They were so excited to have huge, festive balloons tied to their chairs. Then she planned all these fun games which the kids loved. They passed out cards and ate candy and laughed and danced and were wild. But the biggest hit by far (ok, maybe only for me) was the chocolate fountain! O.M.G. Yum. My daughter would love to have that. Yeah, ok me. :-)



Meanwhile, tonight I have a date. A second date. The first date didn't knock my socks off and tonight's date is on Valentine's Day. We'll soon see if that was a good idea!
It's also my parent's 56th wedding anniversary! We should all be so lucky. Love you guys!

And finally, in case anybody needs the recipe for a happy marriage, check out this short video I shot at Xmas:
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
4 comments:
Hey, a second date! Could be good. Sounds like the party was a blast! By the way, everytime you post pics of your parents, I think, how lovely they look. Especially your mom with that beautiful smile.
A) Congratulations to your parents on their beautiful anniversary.
B) We need details on your date - STAT!!
Ok, date's over by now.. we need an update! (no pun!)
And whatever happened with the "Serious discussion" with your social worker?
PS My mom sent me that same exact article! It arrived Friday! I thought of you :-)
PS Your parents are soooo sweet! The remind me of my grandparents who were married for 70 years. SEVENTY!!!!
They would have said the same thing, except when I asked them they said "Always put the other person's needs ahead of your own and everything works out."
Of course that only works if BOTH people do it!
Post a Comment