1.07.2009

One Huge Load Off

...and that would be my Hague training... finally! Now I only need one more piece and I"ll be done with my homestudy. Never thought I'd see the end! I'm celebrating completing that huge chunk. I wasn't looking forward to it, but actually found many of the classes quite informative. All of a sudden my adoption is starting to feel real. Gosh, I've only been in the process for what-- nineteen months? But now that I am really feeling some movement I am really getting excited! Yay me!

As far as my hair, I haven't even had time to make an appointment as I am so swamped at work and with adoption stuff, but as you can see from the photos it's not really all that short. I'm impulsive, but not crazy! LOL. Hopefully I can get an appointment soon!




3 comments:

veggiemom said...

Come on home study!!! Can't wait to see the new do when you get it styled.

Anonymous said...

yay- congratulations on finishing! that's a big milestone.

hazel said...

Great job on the training. I can't wait for your homestudy to be done, done, done!