7.09.2007

I'M BLUE

OVER 600 PEOPLE HAVE VISITED MY BLOG YET I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED ABOUT 10 COMMENTS. BLOGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INTERACTIVE, PEOPLE. LOL!!! ANYONE OUT THERE?!?! BUELLER? BUELLER? ANYONE?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, both through Gladney too?! Whenever I hear of other people in the same stage, I wonder if we will be traveling together to pick up our babies!! How exciting!! I will be following your journey - you're in my sidebar!!

Amy B. said...

I am glad to have found your site. I like comments too:). We are adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia with Gladney. Our site is www.ourjourenytoethiopia.blogspot.com I will be following your progress. Amy

Miranda said...

Hey, just came across your blog! We are adopting as well....it's neat to have a little online community isn't it? www.themartinsandethiopia.blogspot.com. I wanted to make a comment on a few posts back, how fulfilling motherhood is, I have two boys whom I stay at home with. There's a good quote that gives some insight: "Despite pressures and difficulties, the job can be overwhelmingly satisfying and amazingly productive because the result of really competent mothering will be passed from generation to generation. Products in the marketplace may come and go, but generation after generation mothers produce their sons and daughters...Napoleon was asked what could be done to restore the prestige of France. He replied, "Give us better mothers!" and again "Timothy Dwight, former president of Yale, said "All that I am and all that I shall be I owe to my mother" I thought these quotes shed a little light on the amazing influence mothers have on the world through the rearing of children. I find it fulfilling and a joyful journey that leads me to depend on God more. Just some thoughts....hope they encourage you. Blessings on your journey!

Single PAP said...

rebecca, amy and miranda~
thanks for your comments!! i feel the love now :-)
i am thrilled to have others going through the same thing. i just had my hour long phone orientation with gladney tonight. it's starting to feel real! i will keep up with you all in your blogs. miranda, thanks for the quotes... i just keep trying to picture how my life is going to be as a mom. it's hard to imagine right now but i am looking forward to it!