OK, so, yeah, I had a referral at this point but I couldn't say anything. Sorry for the deception bloggy friends but I couldn't let my parents read about it on my blog!
Now hears a depressing story for you, our time from waitlist was 7 months 2 weeks. Our time from referral to courtdate-another 5. Our time from courtdate to travel 6 more weeks. Air travel time from airport to Addis-34 longgggggg hours. Once we held her---all time in wait passed like a twinkle of the eye!
Looking back, each day, week, month and minute of wait was SO WORTH it! Knowing what I know now, the wait was truly in HIS divine plan----didn't feel like it then, but now that we're on the other side, We Get It.
***Moral of the Story*** Enjoy each day of the wait and send up prayers, thoughts and positive vibes to your daughter right now, even though you haven't met her face to face. Allow your spirit to connect to her spirit through God's Peace, His Shalom, His Wholeness. You are well on your way. You are going to reap the harvest of blessings --- just don't give up! We're cheering you on!!!!!
2 comments:
Now hears a depressing story for you, our time from waitlist was 7 months 2 weeks. Our time from referral to courtdate-another 5. Our time from courtdate to travel 6 more weeks. Air travel time from airport to Addis-34 longgggggg hours. Once we held her---all time in wait passed like a twinkle of the eye!
Looking back, each day, week, month and minute of wait was SO WORTH it! Knowing what I know now, the wait was truly in HIS divine plan----didn't feel like it then, but now that we're on the other side, We Get It.
***Moral of the Story***
Enjoy each day of the wait and send up prayers, thoughts and positive vibes to your daughter right now, even though you haven't met her face to face. Allow your spirit to connect to her spirit through God's Peace, His Shalom, His Wholeness. You are well on your way. You are going to reap the harvest of blessings --- just don't give up! We're cheering you on!!!!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! And I hope we'll be celebrating when I get to see you in person :)
Post a Comment