I can finally add the photos and videos to my posts, though it will take some time. I'm going back to posts beginning May 20th if you're interested. Yes, I am happy to finally once again have computer access. YAY! Though, my happiness is clouded by the extreme frustration that when I took my old computer into Apple 6 months ago they said nothing was wrong with it and now that my warranty has expired it has required $700 to repair it. Funny how that works, huh? Grrr... So I caved and bought a new one (doesn't really make sense to spend $700 to fix a 5 year old computer). Although that was shady, I suppose we're both happy in the end. I have a nice, new computer with all the bells and whistles and they have waaay more than $700.
I am so excited to add photos. Unfortunately, the place where I volunteered in Ethiopia won't allow me to post close up photographs of kids so they may not be the best sampling... and what a shame since I have so many great ones :(
But if you are adopting from AAI, let me know. I probably have photos of your child(ren) which I can email you and you can give me permission to post their photos on my blog :)
7.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome home!! I have a friend who is thinking about adoption older kids from Eth... I am going to send her over here. She might have some questions about the older kids...
I am so excited to hear about your adventures. You are an inspiration...
R
Post a Comment