
No luck so far in the job search. Well, that's not entirely true. The job I interviewed with last week wants me to come in next week and teach a lesson to the K class. I did inquire about salary and if it is anywhere near the ballpark she quoted me I probably won't take it. I want to at least make close to what I was making last year. I found several other jobs that I am interested in interviewing for so I will send out resumes to them later on this week. And there's always public schools. They always need teachers so I am also applying to four public school districts. Getting a job isn't the issue; I just hope to find the right fit and make decent money and not have too long of a commute. I have never had more than a 30 minute commute to work so I'd rather not start doing a long one now. I'm hopeful. I still have over three months before the school year starts. And that's plenty of time. But obviously, the adoption can't move forward until I get one!




1 comment:
You'll find one. Er'body needs sum edjumucation! LOL
Post a Comment