2.06.2008

To Do

I have been so busy! I just finished being in narrative he!!. Our school doesn't do grades but rather narratives which are essentially 3 pages (single-spaced) of details about each child. They take alot of time to write. So, just finished those. Check.

Finalized my list of countries where I hope to get interviews. Check.

Got my police clearance. Check.

Got fingerprinted. Check.

Did part I of my autobiography. Check.

(and no, those last 3 are not for the job fair but for my home study)

Still to do before Friday...

1. Clean my house for my out of town guest arriving on Friday.
2. Design Valentine's Day cards.*
3. Finish parts II-V of autobiography.
4. Complete two other sections of my home study.
5. Bills



* So, I saw on someone's blog this cute idea!! Basically, anyone who was interested could sign up to be part of the "Postcard Swap 2008: The Love Edition". What you do is design between 10 and 12 postcards to be mailed in time for Valentine's Day. The cards don't have to be about romantic love per se (especially since they are being sent to strangers) but any kind of love--friendship, family, symbols of love, love of nature, love of life, whatever. No guidelines were set except for it to be on a post card and for the message to be uplifting, inspiring, kind and peaceful. So, I signed up! Lord knows I need as much uplifting, inspiration, kindness, and peace in my life that I can get :) and I love being creative (though I really wish it were not this week!!). The really fun part though is, I will receive 10-12 cards in the mail! Isn't that a fun idea?!


OK, gotta run. Blogging was not on my list above and now it's 10:30pm on Wednesday night. Not a lot of time, especially since I value my sleep!!

1 comment:

hazel said...

I envy your productivity. And the fact that you will receive a dozen Valentines!