As some of you know, November was 'productivity month' and I focused on getting my house together. And indeed, I was productive! Here are some photos of the shelves that were hung in the new studio/office space, the white kitchen cabinets and the new shutters which were installed last week! Not sure what January's focus is, but clearly I need one cause it helps me to get things done! Whatever works, right?

office space before (chaos!!)

office space after (ahh...no excuse to not be creative now!)

kitchen before (see dark cabinets in the background?)

kitchen after (so much better~infinitely brighter)

living room before shutters

living room after

bedroom before (on moving day)

bedroom now (still need something on the walls)
6 comments:
FABULOUS! FABULOUS! FABULOUS!
a)I LOVE the office shelving/filing cabinet combo. I'm planning to do something similar and this gives me fresh ideas.
b)The kitchen cabinets look amazing
c)I think our choices of yellow are very similar
d)DAYUM, those shutters are awesome. I like how you can open half & leave the rest closed.
Great job, Laura!
p.s. I really enjoyed following your productivity diary. I wish I could be so motivated.
p.p.s.
e) "The crab is in"
LOVE IT! :-)
OMG, I'm with Haze - this ROCKS.
I love the office space - it is lovely and organized and makes me just want to get to work. :-)
I just painted MY kitchen cabinets white (from dingy green) and MY 2 bedrooms pale yellow, too!
So, naturally, I think you have fantabulous taste.
Plus, I think we're neighbors, if your photo near the bridge is anywhere near your casa...
wow all the changes look great. i've done some work on my house recently and will post it if i can only figure out how to get the photos from the camera to the computer!
yep - i am talking about All Souls. it sounds like you've been there - do you go regularly?
very good chica...very good!
In Ikean language,
Neatar Shelfum not lastic longus.
Post a Comment