
I left my social worker a *firm* message on his voice mail on Friday and let me tell you I was in shock when his agency registered on my caller ID this morning! Although I wasn't able to get my homestudy done by the end of October, like I had hoped, at least I now know exactly what what I have left to do. I actually think I can get it done by the end of November! :-D




5 comments:
Oh, he's not calling me back either.
Hi Laura-
Got your message on my blog! I volunteered at AAI for 5 weeks this summer too! I have heard about you and I think we missed each other by a couple of days! My e-mail is sara.darnell@gmail.com
I will look for you on facebook. We probably have common friends....oh I see you know Tefe and had dinner with him in DC! Crazy small world!
Sara :)
Good for you!!!
Hi,
Thanks for commenting on my blog... I loved reading yours. You seem like such an interesting person! I wish your adoption was going faster for you, but it will happen@! Destiny is such a blessing to us and I can't imagine our lives without her. Where are you from? I may have to read way back in the blog...
OK - So now I read much of your blog... you spent a month in Addis? How cool are YOU! Wow - adventuresome... which orphanage were you at? Where did you actually stay? I have like a million questions now. So who are you adopting through now? Not Gladney? Or did you move back to the US so you could adopt through Gladney? Sorry - I just think your story is so amazing. You can e-mail me at weels1@hotmail.com if you want...
Post a Comment