I was tagged by Haze to post 10 Random Things about myself.
Here are the rules:
Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person (can be totally nonsensical.) Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it. You can't tag the person who tagged you. As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers.
Hmm... gosh, let's see....
1. In high school my friends entered me into a banana eating contest. I came in second even though I ate like eight bananas in a minute. Yuck. I don't even really like bananas. (peer pressure)
2. I read Coming of Age in Mississippi when I was in the third grade because my 16 year old sister had just read it. Can we say inappropriate? Too many adult themes that I didn't understand.
3. I took voice in high school. I loved it. When I was in Rome with my family, my mother convinced me to sing an Italian aria for the owner of the pensione.
4. When I press on my left eye I get an instant headache. I just went to the ophthalmologist to figure out why. He was just as baffled. :-/
(have another appt. on Wednesday)
5. I just watched An Officer and a Gentleman (for the hundredth time) and cried. Pathetic, I know, but I am a die-hard romantic!
6. I lived in St. Thomas for 10 months in my early twenties. I worked in a touristy T-shirt shop during the day and cocktail waitressed at night. I loved it and would have stayed longer but my mother told me to come home and get a "real" job.
7. I applied to be on The Amazing Race with my cousin. I love that show!!! Unfortunately we didn't even get an interview. But I am about to have my own international adventure, so it's all good. Oh!!! But I recently found out there is an Amazing Race Asia and I can view both in the Philippines! Hearing that made my day!
8. I love chocolate and vanilla mixed. Fudge? Too rich and chocolately. Vanilla milkshakes? Boring. But anything with the mix is great in my book--chocolate cupcakes with white icing, Oreo milkshakes, Milanos, chocolate chip cookies with just few small chips, Oreo or chocolate chip ice cream, etc. Bring it on!!!
9. I love old school hip hop: Biggie, Eric B, MC Lyte, Grandmaster Flash, Whodini, Nice and Smooth, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, LL, EPMD, Doug E. Fresh, etc. Back when the beat and the tracks were bangin' and the lyrics didn't spew misogyny and violence. :-/
10. There's almost nothing that a nap can't fix. Love my naps.
Now, who to tag? Gosh, I'm such a blog stalker and read sooo many blogs but most of them have already been tagged! OK, but since Haze said I had to tag 5 folks, I'll tag Jennifer because she might appreciate a fun post to write to take her mind off the the long wait for Holly, ZZ's mommy cause ZZ is just so darn cute, Bek cause she is just so darn funny!! ...and that's all. (lame, I know~I can't think of two more. These three people don't even know me and probably think I'm crazy for even tagging them!)
3.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment