Volunteering here in Ethiopia for the past month has been such an amazing experience. I am so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to live in Addis Ababa and to be granted this insider view of the lives of Ethiopian orphans. I can't wait to get back home and finish the process!
6.18.2008
Pictures Needed
After I wrote the numbers, I painted over the black marker with grey paint and decided I should add some pictures to correspond with the numbers... they are kindergartners after all. I drew them all and other volunteers helped me trace over them. I didn't get a chance to paint them pretty colors but hopefully someone will finish the job. The room is starting to look a lot more like a kindergarten room now! Cute :-)


Volunteering here in Ethiopia for the past month has been such an amazing experience. I am so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to live in Addis Ababa and to be granted this insider view of the lives of Ethiopian orphans. I can't wait to get back home and finish the process!
Volunteering here in Ethiopia for the past month has been such an amazing experience. I am so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to live in Addis Ababa and to be granted this insider view of the lives of Ethiopian orphans. I can't wait to get back home and finish the process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment