Every week we are asked to turn in some comments about what we did during the week (as a volunteer) along with questions, comments or suggestions. One thing I commented on was how the KG room was a little bland. It is a new room so that is part of the problem and making it look age-appropriate isn't something that anyone has time to do. Volunteers have painted other rooms and made curtains, but this new room is still stark white. It looks like a hospital so in my comments I offered to paint it. They were receptive so tomorrow I will look at some library books for inspiration. I can't wait to start!
I went on a field trip to the Arcade today. How amazing is that?! The kids get to go on field trips!

At the end of the day a bunch of us went to the Hotel Ghion for national food.
It was good but the entertainment was amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment