
Well, it is not meant to be. I got an email today from Gladney saying they can not do my adoption while I am living abroad. I am so disappointed. I felt so comfortable with them and now have to start from scratch with another agency. * Sigh *
the adventure begins
4 comments:
So sorry to hear that.
As a single mother to a daughter born in China, I can tell you that every bump in the road is meant to be. Even the really tough ones like the one you've just experienced. It doesn't mean that you're NOT meant to be a mother, of course you are. You just have to chose another agency.
If I may share with you, I started with one agency here in Massachusetts, money was exchanged, hopes were high & because of a snafu, same thing happened to me. Had to stop with first agency & chose another one & start the process from scratch.
As I'm sitting here typing this, the sounds of my daughter playing next to me ring in my ears... and this little girl is without a doubt, MY daughter.
If not for the change in the plans, it would not be HER who I was blessed with, it would be another child & another child just won't do, as Ruby is my daughter of destiny.
Hang in there & know that things happen for a reason. Just be patient, have faith, hope and most of all, lots & lots of love.
Your child is waiting for you so don't give up!
Sincerely,
-Amy & Ruby Cate
So sorry, but I agree with Amy. Everything happens for a reason. You will be one incredible mother to one very lucky child some day. Blessings to you as you start this amazing journey in the Philippines. How exciting!! Please continue to update this blog! I can't wait to hear about your new journey!!!
Best,
Katie
your child is out there. big hugs.
Post a Comment