10.29.2007

my co-teacher is pregnant

This is interesting. I asked her if she was pregnant last week and she told me 'no'. But I knew it! I called it. Funny thing is, my co-teacher last year was pregnant, too!!! What's the deal with that? Am I next? I wish. I would save a boat load of money not doing IUI.

So, I looked on line at donors this week. The whole process is so surreal and to me just down right strange. It's all so high tech. You get to look at education, health history, blood type, job, hobbies, height, weight, eye color, hair color and texture, skin color... The only things I know I want for sure are an open donor- that is one who doesn't mind being contacted when my child turns 18-and no history of breast cancer since my mother had breast cancer. Other than that, I am kind of up in the air. Hopefully I can make a decision before the November cycle. Plan is to do the first one unmedicated and then move towards medicated cycles in Dec or Jan. But quite frankly moving towards a medicated protocol(where they use drugs to stimulate egg production) may make me forget the whole thing. I don't know if I can inject myself or if I will even want to. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

No comments: