10.03.2007

Another hiatus

I was supposed to be posting about my first home study today but I had to cancel it due to some unforeseen circumstances. :-( In addition, I need to mark this private temporarily. If you would like to be an invited reader when I reopen, leave me a message. I will still be out there lurking, though, and keeping up with everyone's adoptions so good luck to all you PAPs out there! Hope your referrals come soon!!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

I want to be able to keep up with your journey, twists, turns and all. So, please invite me!

Tasha Kent said...

Hang in there and keep thinking positive thoughts!!

i'd love to be part of the secret tribe.

Unknown said...

hi there--i'd definitely like to be an invited reader once you reopen your blog. i hope everything's ok with you. we're moving slowly on the adoption front as well. it can be very overwhelming. wishing you the best. i can be reached at journotraveler@gmail.com. hang in there. --teresa

Handlyrics said...

Hi Laura,

Another Single PAP. Keep in touch.

Chevella
handlyrics.blogspot.com

~Laura~ said...

I'm sorry you've hit a little snag and had to cancel your homestudy. Hopefully you'll get everything worked out and be get it rescheduled soon. We've done all the paperwork part of ours but we haven't done our home visit yet. :) Hope you're back soon...I enjoy keeping up with your journey.

hazel said...

Hi Laura, I hope everything is ok. I'm sorry about your HS.

I would very much like to follow your story again when you are ready. If that's ok, please add me to your invited list.

Cheers!
Hazel

Anonymous said...

Laura - I am thinking of you and hope that everything is ok with you. I'd love to be invited to share your journey when you're ready. Hang in there - this is a roller coaster even in the best of circumstances!

~Laura~ said...

I've been thinking about you and I'm glad to see your back in the blogging world. It was private for a while so I couldn't keep up with you and your journey. Praying for clarity and wisdom in your adoption jouney.

Praying for you!